Registered
1,123 Posts
Hey Phil!
I'm in Lawton....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Phil!!!
I'm not in Tulsa but I'm from there. My wife and I miss our friends and family dearly. Good choice on the Fiat!!!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts

Hey guys,

This thread is old, but I'm another Tulsa owner. Any guys around interested in doing a meet or drive? I've got a friend at Chris Nikel who wants to get involved, could be fun!

·
Registered
13,454 Posts
Frank Lloyd Wright, designed the Price Tower, in Barterville Oklahoma. Just north of Tulsa. Optic's of the iphone, made the tower, look like its leaning.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Hey guys,
This thread is old, but I'm another Tulsa owner. Any guys around interested in doing a meet or drive? I've got a friend at Chris Nikel who wants to get involved, could be fun!
Hey! I'm near Lawton. Only a couple of us down here...

Wish there was a meet nearby, other than TX.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If I get something arranged with her, I'll be sure to let everyone know here. Would you guys be willing to drive in from elsewhere around OK?

Just trying to spread the word so we can broaden our community!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
If I get something arranged with her, I'll be sure to let everyone know here. Would you guys be willing to drive in from elsewhere around OK?

Just trying to spread the word so we can broaden our community!
We've been planning since christmas to drive up to OKC, to go see Star Trek in 3D at the iMax Theatre.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice! I too have been awaiting this newest installment.

Bit of a JJ Abrams fan here...

Anybody like the ending of Lost?! lol totally kidding. A new forum would have to be opened up for that one...actually there's probably already a few...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts