Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Great find lorvar!! I have been thinking whether or not it is viable to put the Sport front and rear bumper covers (fascias) and related bits on our 500c. Now you have me really thinking...

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
as a parts guy, that catalog really has a lot to be desired, but I guess for those that don't have access to Mopars StarParts, its better than nothing.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great find lorvar!! I have been thinking whether or not it is viable to put the Sport front and rear bumper covers (fascias) and related bits on our 500c. Now you have me really thinking...

That's what I want to do, but I clear wrapped the whole front end, so do I really want to dish out another 400 to wrap the new bumper, plus the agony of finding a good body shop that can match pearl white? Bumpers are fairly cheap even at the MSRP. We will see. Going in for a custom exhaust in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
as a parts guy, that catalog really has a lot to be desired, but I guess for those that don't have access to Mopars StarParts, its better than nothing.
I know, but it's a start. We need trade motion site for Fiat set up by a dealer.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Two things:
(1) Anybody know where we can get the diagrams, full-size, that the above-referenced online catalog uses but doesn't allow us to see?

(2) They don't seem to list the real service manual. Can we get it, where, how, and how much is it?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Two things:
(1) Anybody know where we can get the diagrams, full-size, that the above-referenced online catalog uses but doesn't allow us to see?

(2) They don't seem to list the real service manual. Can we get it, where, how, and how much is it?
talindsay: The only thing I know of (besides searching outwardly on the internet) is www.mopar.com.

Also try this:

To purchase manuals, refer customers to Tech Authority (Web site: http://techauthority.com)

For assistance with purchasing a manual, the customer may call Mopar's Tech Authority at (800) 890-4038
Costs: Service Manuals are $200+

Reactions: talindsay
1 - 9 of 9 Posts