1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going back tomorrow

to test drive a pop 5 speed grey with black interior

they have some great deals right now all over the place

going to see if i can make a deal to get one with black rims...

13400 0% financing no money down 60 months to pay

what options are a must i see the pop has a chrome tale pipe now now...

also see the sport has a different side view mirror drivers side.....

anyway can hardly wait

any suggestions

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I would like a sunroof, but that's me

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
$13,400, 0% interest, 60 month note.
What? Where I'm buying one for the wife with auto if I can get one for 14,400!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it looks like three dealers have the same deal on 5 speed pops will give more details as the deal goes through
dont want anybody to jump on my deal while im at work though one dealerr has 5 at this price found out about this on craigslist thats all i will cough up at the moment

wild thing is they have no money down 0% financing and killer prices

the actual price is 12999 with waiving a 500 incentive i can get the 0% financing thus a price of 13400

an auto does not qualify for this unreal price

i just was caught off guard by the price and dont know if there is something else that i should include in the sale that is a must have item in a base model pop

t

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ps i have a the complete contract in hand pending credit approval which i just got on line nice touches makes the whole process alot easier

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well walkied out today cause of work...but still not sure they have a dealer hike of 500.oo dollars for nitrogen and theft etching and registering the numbers for security

they also switched cars on me and gave me one thats identical but is lower in sticker price
says it has a tire repair kit and not a spare tire dealer says that they swear that there is a spare tire..all fiats come with one now

will be going back to check and to work on this dealer installed stuff wihich i dont want

also no tsure on the bluetooth they say the phone conversatioons come out of a little tiny speaker on the dash does this really work? can you hear conversations on the road?

thanks group

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks on the bluetooth

whats with the nitrogen and window etching as a dealer add on...i dont want it
how do i get this off if they have done it allready

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
thanks on the bluetooth whats with the nitrogen and window etching as a dealer add on...i dont want it how do i get this off if they have done it allready
The etching if done isn't going to change unless you change out the glass or get a different car, as for the nitro filled tires I guess you could say you don't wish to pay for it and have them remove the air, if they decline go outside and empty each tire and then ask them again...lol.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
on my way over to deal some more they have these really awesome tires and rims on another fiat that i really want so i will work on something to get them

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
on my way over to deal some more they have these really awesome tires and rims on another fiat that i really want so i will work on something to get them
Good luck, very possible you could get them to swap things around, seems some others mentioned some changes like swapping center rings from a car on the lot, maybe you can get a rim swapped out. :)

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
got the pop..love it like a little go kart

bluetooth phone connections work great

got the dealer to take off the nitrogen and split the cost of the aftermarket rims

will post a picture of the before and after look of the rims

going for a nighttime cruise to check out the lighting at night

so the cost before taxes was 13,500 with aftermarket black rims coming hopefully tomorrow and 0% financing

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
got the pop..love it like a little go kart bluetooth phone connections work great got the dealer to take off the nitrogen and split the cost of the aftermarket rims will post a picture of the before and after look of the rims going for a nighttime cruise to check out the lighting at night so the cost before taxes was 13,500 with aftermarket black rims coming hopefully tomorrow and 0% financing
Awesome, congrats! Look forward to pics and your thoughts with more time, when it comes time to mod there are plenty of people to assist with that too. :)

·
Registered
582 Posts
With the current incentives up here in Canada all Pops sell for $13,500. I hope they get rid of the incentives for April as it's bringing down the value of my car by $2500 which I need to sell.

Congrats Jimtesla!! Looking forward to pictures.

·
Registered
475 Posts
These great $13.4 and $13.5K deals, is that including the $700 destination charge or plus it?

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No destination charge on
My deal. Rims installed today. Ordered the fog light kit. Will have the dealer install if it's not plug and play anybody have the ambient light package

1 - 19 of 19 Posts