Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
A quote from autonorth.ca in August of last year.

... so far this year 3,064 500s have been sold in Canada, compared to 7,982 in the U.S. For a market that's about 10% the size of the U.S. it's clear that Canadian's have fallen for this Italian sweetheart.

·
Registered
582 Posts
This is why I'm confident that I'll get good value for my Lounge when I go for that Abarth, I don't expect to have a problem or lose out much in selling it. My salesman said that he wishes he could get the cars from the USA that aren't selling because he has orders currently sitting at 2 month delivery times from the factory.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
so, canadians bought about 1/4 as many 500's as the u.s. even though they have 1/10 (roughly) of our population. definitely a more european love of small cars.

i will say americans are starting to embrace smaller hatchbacks more than in the past looking at the strong sales numbers of the subcompact hatches (fit, accent, versa, etc...) this year.

44% sounds good, but when they sold only around 1500 here last month, it doesnt take a whole lot of cars to get there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.