Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I read a thing about this on Facebook and they doubt it will come to the states because of the ruff start Fiat had in the U.S.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think it will happen, they need a line up of cars. Reminds me of when Hyundai only had the Pony and the Excel to launch in North America. Look at them now,

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
went up to my dad's work yesterday to trade cars with him, and i thought i saw what looked like a punto but totally disregarded it.
Go back and say you forgot something in the car,lol

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I read a thing about this on Facebook and they doubt it will come to the states because of the ruff start Fiat had in the U.S.
Fiat is over the hump, the numbers are speaking for themselves. The CEO of Fiat was interviewed on 60 minutes, good exposure.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
That would be fantastic!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Canada is a natural market for these cars. I think they will do well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Maybe that's why Marchionne rescheduled the Punto's launch by one year?......I would absolutely love to have the Panda 4x4 Multijjet diesel in Canada and it would do extremely well. I recently picked up Car Magazine and they reviewed the Twin Air Panda, gave it 5 stars. They claimed it was the best small city car on the market.

I agree about the Canadian market. I see on average 5-7 Fiat's per day in my city, if not more.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As long as the quality levels are highly kept, it will help erase the terrible reputation they had here before.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
777 Posts
I would have gone panda instead of 500 if I knew it was coming.

Although I am extremely happy with the 500 so far.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Fiat is over the hump, the numbers are speaking for themselves. The CEO of Fiat was interviewed on 60 minutes, good exposure.
I understand that but I was told this by Fiat USA FB page last week when they posted a picture of the Abarth version when I asked if there was a chance to come to the U.S.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I understand that but I was told this by Fiat USA FB page last week when they posted a picture of the Abarth version when I asked if there was a chance to come to the U.S.
Sorry, I'm not getting it. The Punto?

·
Registered
9 Posts
The Punto Evo Abarth SS is very sharp but the new model will be completely different. Hopefully Fiat get's it right, but they generally do small cars really well.

With gas in Quebec going to 1.50$ a liter, I can see the Panda 4x4 Diesel selling very well.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts