Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself to forum. I've been reading posts for a while and find this to be one of the most helpful and non-snobbish forums I've seen. You guys are great and made me want to join! Just got my Fiat 500 2 weeks ago on the 16th and couldn't be more impressed. Having owned myself 2 Fiat Stradas, a Super Brava and an X1/9, and having grown up in a Fiat family (My father's first Fiat was a 600, my brother's first used Fiat was an 850 coupe and then a Fiat Brava, and I have a photo of me somewhere sitting on the hood of my father's new Fiat 128 when I was 4 years old) my first new car had to be a 500! Thank you all to having such a great wealth of information all in one place.

John

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome that's a great color choice!! Which interior did you get I see avorio ambient but what's the cloth color?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you so much everyone and Atrus! I chose the red cloth. Wanted it to be as close to the original 1957 as possible (at least in my mind hehe). I'm in love with the color combo[HR][/HR]. Land vehicle Vehicle Car City car Fiat 500 Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle door City car Land vehicle Vehicle Car City car Fiat 500

1 - 5 of 5 Posts