Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to FIAT USA's Facebook Page, the Abarths started shipping today:

https://www.facebook.com/AbarthUSA

Not sure if that means all those that were in storage already built or just some or what. For those with orders for demos you might check the insight logistics page to see if your shipping data has updated to reflect shipment. Mine still says "ship to storage" at this time.

·
Registered
83 Posts
My Fiat studio reposted that one. I'm wondering where they are with processing the next round. My studio had 5 the first allocation, and I'm #8 on the list.

One would think they would go ahead and start production on the next round to keep the lines going. However, my VONS is still coming up not found.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The Insight Logistics website has updated the current location as "On Truck" but nothing else has changed. It still says, "Ship to Storage" with nothing in the "Future" details. Hmm...

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
The Insight Logistics website has updated the current location as "On Truck" but nothing else has changed. It still says, "Ship to Storage" with nothing in the "Future" details. Hmm...
If the updates are anything like UPS updates, good luck.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I hear you. I'm thinking it will change several times before I get to "KZM". Hoping soon though. At least we know something is happening down in Toluca!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Mine has been at "JS" since 3/18 - this is real bad customer service. They should let us pick them up at the plant!

·
Registered
108 Posts
trevc, With all that's going on in Mexico, (daily shoot outs on the streets) you and your (mine too) Abarth might not make it out of Mexico alive! I believe it's better just to let the Fiat's take a little train ride than risk life and limb. But I feel your pain brother as mine is just in a "scheduled for production" state. Tu save?

hartmn

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
trevc, With all that's going on in Mexico, (daily shoot outs on the streets) you and your (mine too) Abarth might not make it out of Mexico alive! I believe it's better just to let the Fiat's take a little train ride than risk life and limb. But I feel your pain brother as mine is just in a "scheduled for production" state. Tu save?

hartmn
Don't forget the rash of earthquakes. Who knows, maybe the plant roof collapsed on top of all the new Abarths, lol.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
My Fiat studio reposted that one. I'm wondering where they are with processing the next round. My studio had 5 the first allocation, and I'm #8 on the list.

One would think they would go ahead and start production on the next round to keep the lines going. However, my VONS is still coming up not found.
Ciaobella: I can try to help you.. if you have a VON (vehicle order number) then it has to be in the system. Please send me a PM with your VON and I will update you with the order status

·
Registered
530 Posts
That looked like an April fools post. Just get it over the border and I will pick it up in Texas. Ha Ha No really start the 2nd run already!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts