Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to include the 500c.

yes, now you can build and price not only a 500 but a cabriolet too! :)

·
Registered
818 Posts
It also includes more accessories - when I spec'd my car several weeks ago, mudflaps weren't listed - now they are.

Ryan

·
Registered
5 Posts
It looks like the safety and convenience package with the heated seats can be selected with the manual transmission now as well.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I know a few people have asked about the car cover that looks like a red 500. Those are available as an accessory now as well - for $849.

Ryan

·
Registered
393 Posts
I was just about to make a thread on this, good thing i saw this thread.

I love the new website it's way cooler than the previous Fiat USA website. This new Fiat USA web site is more interactive and has an automated 360 view thing that shows mainly the 500C.

Here's the link to make life eaiser....
http://www.fiatusa.com/en/

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It looks like the safety and convenience package with the heated seats can be selected with the manual transmission now as well.

that was shown before but it's an error. you can NOT get the heated seats with a manual, for some reason. the price for that package is reduced to $400 vs the $650 for the package w/heated seats for the automatics.

not too many accessories I would use except maybe the rear mudguards. if only they offered front ones as well. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5 Posts
that was shown before but it's an error. you can NOT get the heated seats with a manual, for some reason. the price for that package is reduced to $400 vs the $650 for the package w/heated seats for the automatics.

not too many accessories I would use except maybe the rear mudguards. if only they offered front ones as well. :rolleyes:
Interesting there, I did not notice the package prices were different between automatic and manual. Previously, it did state that automatic was required under the package selection. I just find it weird for this error to stay up there after this re design. Plus, I had also had heard that by later in this year, all options were to be opened up among all models.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts