Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I can say is if you have an unresolved issue, a concern and inquiry or just a general question the. FiatCares is the goto Fiat Guru!

I am very very pleased with what FiatCares was able to do for me!!

The bottom line is FiatCares actually does Care! We are in good hands people.

Thank you!

Sent from my Argento 500

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
I can only say He is giving Fiat a positive customer experience whenever its within his power. Great PR! FIATCARES keep up the good work. Fiat 500 Argento Sport
Indeed, nice to have the option to get help when needed and feel a more personal connection than is typical, good work FC.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I'm also curious about these results. Having an official rep on a forum is great, to be sure. I also haven't read every post he/she has written. What I have read so far indicates a willingness to help, which is a good starting point. That doesn't earn a "ROCKS!" in my book, though. Was there some headway on the input level issues that I haven't read yet?

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Based on my experience I think if you are having a Studio issue or something that is unresolved with your purchase that you have a representative in FIATCARES that can help you resolve it. I'm not trying to be so cryptic however I also want to respect that perhaps the manufacturer doesn't want be broadcasting specifics about how my issue was resolved. Everyones specific details vary and in my case I was happy with outcome. If FIATCARES wants to discuss specifics I will leave that to his discretion. My goal was not to open Pandora's box but to suggest if you have a specific complaint I believe we have an alli in FIATCARES.

Fiat 500 Argento Sport

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
All I can say is if you have an unresolved issue, a concern and inquiry or just a general question the. FiatCares is the goto Fiat Guru!

I am very very pleased with what FiatCares was able to do for me!!

The bottom line is FiatCares actually does Care! We are in good hands people.

Thank you!

Sent from my Argento 500
Fiat49 and All:

Thank you very much for the praise. I am here to assist in any way I can. I am also finding that I am learning a ton from all of you. You all make my job easier.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
So not going to tell us what that something he did is huh...not that it is anyone else business but you kinda throw it out there which tends to make people a bit curious.
Tweak:

All I did was handle his concern; restoring his confidence in the brand after a bad studio experience. That's what I'm here for :)

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
This message will self-destruct in 45 seconds............. J/K;)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
awesome! now when are the alfas coming lol?
Classic500:

Unfortunately, I do not have any information in the alfas available at this time, but the interest is certainly out there!!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
"Petrol head"

Classic500:

Unfortunately, I do not have any information in the alfas available at this time, but the interest is certainly out there!!
As they say on Top Gear "you're not really a petrol head until you've owned an Alfa.":D

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
question for "FIAT Cares": with all of this talk about changes made in the 500 seats starting in August of 2011 so that the cars get a better crash rating, we are all wondering:

1) what were the actual changes that were made? as a FIAT parts 'dude', I have searched through StarParts and have found NO difference in any of the seat parts from January 2011 to present.

2) if there are updated parts, can a safety-minded, concerned owner get his/her seats updated at no charge?

there are many owners that bought early production 500's (before 8/2011) before any U.S. crash ratings were released. now that they are, many are concerned that they're not safe and would like to get their 500's 'retrofited' to meet the new crash ratings.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
As they say on Top Gear "you're not really a petrol head until you've owned an Alfa.":D
Exactly! LOL I love that show.. Ill keep you posted an any production updates that come my way regarding the alfa's. Until then, I would just keep checking their website.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
FiatCares - I sent you a PM last night, did you recieve it?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts