Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still need to get my rear seats, but much happier with my seat colors with these now.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Vehicle door :D

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Do they interfere with the airbag in the seat?

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are rated to be compliant. They have a double soft flap opening in the side that allows the airbag to deploy without any significant resistance.

Reactions: VTEC Mini

·
Registered
105 Posts
I went to their web site and they didn't have Fiat listed. Where were you able to get these???? Thanks!

I'm sorry, Fiat appeared when I clicked on another area. Thank you.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Mike, I'm seriously thinking of going with these seat covers. It appears full colors are unavailable. It appears you have the half piping? And, it also seems clear the headrest really is a match for the 500 - the illustration doesn't really show that clearly. Any ordering tips? Thank you!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Car seat cover Car seat Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Vehicle door

Here's the before and after. Big change!

From what I can tell you cant get "all yellow" or whatever, its always black, with the option for piping and a center color. If you get full pipe, I think you get a second rim of pipe around the area that I got in yellow. But I got half pipe with the yellow center, and yes it includes the headrests and armrest.

Reactions: skybluemet

·
Registered
700 Posts
any update on how they are holding up? just saw some options they have including seat heaters and GCW tote
that would be my answer to storing my wallet and stuff when i get in the car

·
Registered
105 Posts
I love them on my Expresso Pop. They are very substantial and look great. I got mine after reading mikethinks posts. I should take a picture.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mine have been on for 6 months and are doing fine....still need to order backs to get the car looking proper :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
View attachment 1295 View attachment 1296

Here's the before and after. Big change!

From what I can tell you cant get "all yellow" or whatever, its always black, with the option for piping and a center color. If you get full pipe, I think you get a second rim of pipe around the area that I got in yellow. But I got half pipe with the yellow center, and yes it includes the headrests and armrest.

Just curious.....what is plugged into your power outlet?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts