Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are VERY dark. 5%. I'm sure ill get a ticket and have to remove the tint, but a friend of mine did it for 60 bucks. How could I say no to that?!?!?!

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
They are VERY dark. 5%. I'm sure ill get a ticket and have to remove the tint, but a friend of mine did it for 60 bucks. How could I say no to that?!?!?!
Believe it or not I once had a car with doubled 5% layers!!! I couldn't hardly see out at night and backing up was a pure nightmare...hehe.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
My SRT8 Charger was 5% on the fronts and 2.5% on the rear.

I had to roll them down at night to back out of the driveway.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
they are probably just for sho.

·
Registered
312 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
My SRT8 Charger was 5% on the fronts and 2.5% on the rear. I had to roll them down at night to back out of the driveway.
Really sweet ride, I too rolled down the windows at night, otherwise it was like trying to look through black spay paint. Cops hated it, even on bright sunny days looking at the car windows only returned a reflection, putting your face to the glass allowed a slight bit of view as to what was inside. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle City car Car Fiat 500

Just had mine tinted too. I had it done to help keep the car cooler in our HOT HOT Southern California summers. Plus it makes the car look nice.
Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts