Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finally got my blue pop. i had put a deposit on one in detroit that was in transit, but it appeared in question when it would arrive. i found the same car in indy, so made arrangements and picked up the car saturday.

i was strongly considering waiting for the hyundai accent hatch or the veloster, but the front end of the veloster is a bit of a mess and the accent looks just like nthe fiesta. i was also worried about real world mpg's of the hyundais, as so many people on the elantra forum struggle to get anywhere near the 40 mpg that the elantra is rated.

the only thing i need to get used to is not being able to splay my right leg out like i did in my corolla. it felt uncomfortable, so i am working on a seating/wheel position that works best.

i was most worried that the mpg would be acceptable. as the pic shows, i was able to get well above 40 mpg's on the way home (assuming the computer isnt too far off.

·
Registered
393 Posts
that is one of my favorite colors on the Fiat 500. do you remember the name of that blue fiat 500 paint?

don't worry about room in the 500. I have seen at first hand, guy 6 feet tall get into a Fiat 500 with no problems. I just feel sorry for his passengers.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Very nice Azzurro :)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks.

the color looks even better to me than it looks in photos and the blue in the interior looks awesome.

im 6'1" and there is plenty of room for my legs. if i move the seat all the way back, its actually more of a reach to the pedals than id like. im just not used to that right leg being straight. im sure ill get used to it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts