Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the tint shop

I went 40% on the front and 20% on the rear three wanted to still see out at night

70.00 out the door 35 minutes from start to finish Kool tint in Oxnard California

nice part was the drive there and back...old way via pleasant valley highway aka no freeways

next up.........Lights Lights and more Lights

HID lights to be installed by me..from DDM when they arrive
PIAA DRL bulb replacement to match HID color going from yellowish to really white
Homelink mirror with compass amber color to match dash
Ambient interior light package oem
fog lights non oem custom install get ready for this one for all you pop owners this will make you proud you didnt get stock oem fog lights
flashing led blue/red warning light for visible warning that alarm is on....

Thread to follow on the custom install

Attachments

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the worst part is not being able to role down my windows for two days...argh

·
Registered
85 Posts
I had mine done last weekend. I went about 25 all around..nice and dark! The best part was when I rolled up to my apartment building and have to swipe my card to get into the parking and I forgot I couldn't roll down my window. Had to get in and out of the car for three days :S

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my last car i went really dark all around...i drive in the canyons allot and some of the turns you just dont see everything
to the sides and i would have to role my window down. So i will see if this does the trick and still keep the car cool in the 100 plus temps that are coming

·
Registered
588 Posts
Just got back from the tint shop

I went 40% on the front and 20% on the rear three wanted to still see out at night

70.00 out the door 35 minutes from start to finish Kool tint in Oxnard California

nice part was the drive there and back...old way via pleasant valley highway aka no freeways

next up.........Lights Lights and more Lights

HID lights to be installed by me..from DDM when they arrive
PIAA DRL bulb replacement to match HID color going from yellowish to really white
Homelink mirror with compass amber color to match dash
Ambient interior light package oem
fog lights non oem custom install get ready for this one for all you pop owners this will make you proud you didnt get stock oem fog lights
flashing led blue/red warning light for visible warning that alarm is on....

Thread to follow on the custom install
Very KOOL, JimTesla! It seems dark, and the price seemed very good (but what do I know? I know nothing about tinting!)

Let's meet up at 500Madness for the SB and pump our Fiats to 350 horsepower!! (I'm kidding!)

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very KOOL, JimTesla! It seems dark, and the price seemed very good (but what do I know? I know nothing about tinting!)

Let's meet up at 500Madness for the SB and pump our Fiats to 350 horsepower!! (I'm kidding!)
at least 350 hp i wont settle for less tint looks dark but is getting lighter the bubbles are going away
should be clear tomorrow first drive tonight was great not to dark will try the canyons tomorrow for the real test...

i did add some PIAA 7443 DRL bulbs today and i must say they really improve the look gone is the yellowish tint and i know have a more whiter and brighter DRL...... im down for a madness run.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts