Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

Just got off of the phone with the manager at my dealer. I am second in line and was offered the first Abarth because the 1st in line refused it. I did the same, although it was hard.

Here is the scoop right from the email sent to the dealers. Each dealer will receive ONE car for order right now. This car WILL be in Black w/17" wheels, other options as requested.

Once these are delivered, regular ordering with all colors/options will begin in February for March delivery.

I didn't ask if the first ones will have a tag, or number, or what not. Didn't really think to ask because I don't want a Black one and, obviously, neither did the first in line. I'm not exactly sure why they think Black is the "hot" color. I've always associated white or gray with Abarth, not black. At least at my Studio, they're finding out the fanatics don't want to stray from tradition. I'm sure someone on the list will take it.

So, one per dealer for next month, then regular ordering begins in February for March delivery.

Cheers,

·
Registered
260 Posts
I too received a call from the sales manager at our local Fiat dealership indicating build orders can go in within 24hrs. Was also told the same regarding only one per dealership for January with only Black with red mirror caps, red "Abarth" side stripe, optional 17inch wheels. Only upgrade package for this one is the safety and comfort package. I am ordering leather seats with a sunroof on mine as well. Delivery sometime in March/April. Price? Won't know until tomorrow but should start around $22500.00 plus any add-ons.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Just to clarify that the 17 inch wheels are not what come with this particular Abarth. That is still an option for adding on which I personally want. The build order is in, so now I wait. No price quote yet.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
so no price yet.....:confused:

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Can't wait for the Toronto Auto Show in a few weeks.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
info on the Abarth from our local FIAT Studio, O'Brien FIAT of Greenwood:

'they were only allocated 1 Abarth for the 1st allocation period. they're not sure how many they'll get in the next period.

here is a list of the following options:

- Safety and Convenience Package
- 17 inch black or white wheels
- TomTom Navigation
- Smoker's Group

they are taking orders and deposits right now. they're only asking for $500 deposits (they will work with you on this)

only colors that will be available: White, Pearl White, Gray, Black, Red'

hope this answers a few of the questions. :)

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
only colors that will be available: White, Pearl White, Gray, Black, Red'

hope this answers a few of the questions. :)
STOP the presses!!! I thought the Pearl White was NOT available on the N.A. Abarth?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
STOP the presses!!! I thought the Pearl White was NOT available on the N.A. Abarth?
What the...... can anyone confirm the inclusion of the Pearl White? This would make this car perfect!

Cheers

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
that now appears to be incorrect. they were notified by FIAT that those are the colors that will be offered.

I wish they could be ordered with heated seats.
you could always buy some "Duralogs" and put them under your seat......:p

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
SeaDawg:

According to the Fiat Manufacture's website, the 4 colors available for the Abarth will be: Rosso (red) Blanco (white) Nero (black) and Grigio (grey). Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
What the...... can anyone confirm the inclusion of the Pearl White? This would make this car perfect!

Cheers
Greeded:

According to the Fiat Manufacture's website, the 4 colors available for the Abarth will be: Rosso (red) Blanco (white) Nero (black) and Grigio (grey). Hope this helps.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I just checked the FIATUSA website for the Abarth and noticed new text that reads, "Starting at $22,700*".

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
$22,700, that's about $1,200 more then I paid for my loaded sport model.
What sucks is if you take that $1200 and put it into your engine, you'll still be 45hp short.

I'm torn if I buy the abarth and keep the Pop as an extra car

1 - 20 of 20 Posts