Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
quick photoshop job here--picking up the wheels on Friday, and think I'll go with the black stripe.

What do y'all think? Any additional suggestions to start off with?

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
I like black stripe. Need a sport spoiler too, on the back of the roof. Paint the brakes red too!

Is yours a soft top, then NO spoiler. Sorry.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
soft top, so no spoiler...

Redundant where? Here in Atlanta I've only see them without-- so far on the streets here I've seen black (next to me at stoplight yesterday), light green, tan several times, red once. All with 15" wheels and no graphics...

To me the stripes emphasize that this car is for fun, that I'm not taking it all too seriously. But yeah I'm down to the point of choosing between top right and lower left. still leaning toward the lower left.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
I like the black stripe. I always thought the red would look good, but I saw a black Sport with the red stripe on it and the red almost looked pink. NOT good IMO.

if I had a few more $$'s, I would have gone the Lounge route with the 16" Sport alloys too. just plain SWEET! :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The red stripe is very bright. It's a light red with a little orange in it. Frankly I like it on the black and on the white cars a LOT. I almost bought the black 500c instead, and was planning on the red stripe-- after switching to gray at the last minute I still was hanging on to the red idea until I did this photoshop.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sweet. Now you've got me thinking I should keep the chrome center caps and de-red the sport wheels.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts