Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got rid of the god aweful yellow tinted daytime driving lights for these!

Much nicer

Now I want the plasma yellow ion for the fogs!

Sent from my Argento 500

Attachments

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
BTW you know you don't need a 7443, its actually a 7440. (The difference is the 7443 is dual filament or 2 lights, the 7440 is single filament or 1 light). Have any pictures with them turned off so i can see what kinda LED arrangement you got? Im in the market for some and having trouble deciding.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It was nice. From power boosts through slight understeer to pullback on oversteer, the driver can feel it working, and it’s quite smooth.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
$14.00 mod. Bought off Amazon free shipping. much cleaner look. if you look at the first post I have the old on left and new on right.

Matches the stock headlights almost perfect

Sent from my Argento 500

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
It was nice. From power boosts through slight understeer to pullback on oversteer, the driver can feel it working, and it’s quite smooth.
Alrighty then, lol. Wtf?

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
I just thanked her cause i was being sarcastic for the randomness of the comment.
Thanks for the clarification...still trying to decide if this "jenny" is a legit member or someone trying to post a bit then begin spamming or something, generally when you see incoherent postings there is good reason to be suspicious.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Thanks for the clarification...still trying to decide if this "jenny" is a legit member or someone trying to post a bit then begin spamming or something, generally when you see incoherent postings there is good reason to be suspicious.
Agreed

1 - 16 of 16 Posts