Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bought from Fiat of McKinney, live near White Rock Lake in Dallas. Loving my 500 Pop, just went for the basic model this time. Getting unexpected attention in my neighborhood, since Fiats are still very rare in Dallas proper.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I plan on buying mine from Holt Fiat in Hurst, TX. I will be getting a sport model. I have seen them start to pop up around D/FW here at there.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Drove from Houston to pick up the Prima in Austin at the Domain dealer. Seen a few Fiats running around Houston.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I just purchased mine on monday. I've only seen one other on the road. Actually saw it twice in one day. That means the person some mine twice in one day.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Originally from NYC, but now I call Houston, TX my home.

Picked up my Fiat on Labor Day from Sterling McCall Fiats. They're good people, and it's the closest Fiat dealership to anyone who lives inside the city.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey all,

Just moved from Lake Highlands (Dallas) to Frisco. Bought from Fiat of McKinney.

Quik
So what model did you get? I've been in Lake Highlands for quite a few years, and it's 27 miles to Fiat of McKinney where I bought (and will service) my 500. The car is unique, so I thought it was worth the distance to the dealership. Plus they're super friendly. I've seen one other 500 in my neighborhood at a fast-food place, looked like the female driver was in sales and just passing through.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Any Houston members with an auto 500?

·
Registered
15 Posts
2 more in Houston

Hello to all,

after waiting patiently for them to arrive we sold our jeep and honda
and bought a pair of 500 Sports.

My wife bought a Verde Chiarro and I bought an Expresso Brown
we live in Houston Texas.

Our dealer is the Northside Fiat in the woodlands. Great team!

maybe for iphone user we need to start a fiat500 group on Waze GPS app.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm pbureau's wife. We bought our two Fiat 500 Sports from Northside Fiat in The Woodlands. The staff at the dealership are the nicest people! And Erwin, our salesperson, came in on his day off to detail my husband's car. :) We are definitely spreading the Fiat love to everyone we encounter, trying to fill the roads with Fiats!

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
I'm pbureau's wife. We bought our two Fiat 500 Sports from Northside Fiat in The Woodlands. The staff at the dealership are the nicest people! And Erwin, our salesperson, came in on his day off to detail my husband's car. :) We are definitely spreading the Fiat love to everyone we encounter, trying to fill the roads with Fiats!

Your exhaust/avatar cracks me up, welcome to the forum. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
I hope to actually get that on my Fiat. :D

I certainly do not want one but for you that would be really awesome, hope you get one! Makes me wonder what other creative tips are out there, I was looking at some tips a few weeks back and was seeing gatlin gun type of exhaust which spin as the gases are exhausted.:cool:

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So i finally got my car this weekend, i did it as a birthday gift to myself (turned 33 on Monday the 12th). They gave me more for my trade than i was expecting and it ended up being a pretty good deal. I got a 2012 500 Sport, Pearl White with black interior and all the factory options, sunroof, Auto A/C, Sirius/XM w/ Bose, TomTom GPS, etc. Here are some pictures, if you live in DFW area you might see me around!

Motor vehicle Community Vehicle Car Team
Land vehicle Vehicle City car Car Fiat 500

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys future abarth owner from san antonio checking in. I plan on purchasing a gray 500 abarth as my daily driver when it is released. Any input on what san antonio dealership to purchase would be appreciated ( cavander vs ancira ) .

1 - 20 of 90 Posts