Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently took delivery of my 500 Lounge and I love it. Vehicle was delivered with front floor mats but none in rear. Is this standard or were they forgotten by my dealer. Also, does anyone know where to get custom molded mats for winter use?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Same here, only front floor mats. I have only seen a set of front and rear floor mats available. Waiting for WeatherTech to have rear floor liners available.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
only front mats. I'm waiting on the WeatherTech FRONT Floor Liners. I have a cheap, excuse me....INEXPENSIVE, pair of rubber mats I picked up at WalMart for the rear. :D

·
Registered
317 Posts
Strange because if you purchase the OEM floor mats from the dealer / mopar you get rear mats. Exact floor mats as the front. So the only way to get the stock mats you have to repurchase the fronts which is lame because they come with the car.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
I got the rubber all weather matts for my 500, at Christmas. Love them just vacuum and wipe off with damp rag. No rear floor mats yet for the 500. Talk to a Fiat rep, at the auto show. He had no idea, when the rears would be available. Go to Walmart, rear carpet, or rubber floor mats. Little over 5 bucks each. They will do, till the Fiat are available.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Remington-Industries-1pc-All-Weather-Rear-Mat-Tan/15524390

They sell these in black too. Cheap

500madness, also sells rear floor mats for the 500.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts