Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to do something to protect my carpet from salt this winter. Does anyone know of any deep plastic floor trays for the 500? Something like a WeatherTech floor liner.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
WeatherTech IS working on these......at least thats what they told me a few months ago. they're suppose to be ready by December, I think.

I already told them to PUT ME IN LINE!! :D

·
Registered
393 Posts
weathertech ftw! can't go wrong with their floor mats.

doesn't Fiat offer rubber winter floor mats for our 500's? those might also be something to consider....

·
Registered
112 Posts
WeatherTech IS working on these......at least thats what they told me a few months ago. they're suppose to be ready by December, I think.

I already told them to PUT ME IN LINE!! :D
Same here....i contact weathertech and tell me december!!

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
When I bought my Fiat back in August first thing I did was go online to order weather tec mats of course they weren't listed so I called them. They told me most likely they were not making any mats for the Fiat....

·
Premium Member
982 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
when I clicked on the Floor Liners and put them in my cart, it came up as a Cargo Liner for $107.00. got my Cargo Liner from FIAT for under $50.00.

WeatherTech told me they would contact me when they have the Floor Liners available.

F500....waiting patiently. :rolleyes:

May be cheaper elsewhere, just recall having seen some options on that site while searching for things for my 500. :cool:

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
F.Y.I. :

I got a reply this morning from Stephen Sutor at WeatherTech.

he said 'they just finished the scanning for the 500 for measurements adn will be starting production on it in the next week or so.'

'they are expecting the floor mats and didgital fit floor liners to be finished in about 3-4 months along with other products they will be offering for the 500.'

'if you would like to fill out a "product request form", you can do so at:

http://www.weathertech.com/service/applicationrequest.aspx

they will notify you once they are ready.'

'if you have any other questions, they said to feel free and contact their customer service at 800-441-6287 and they will be more than happy to help.' :)

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Good to hear but 3-4 months is a little late for winter.

YEA......even here in Indiana. I'll have to find something else to use until then. :(

WalMart has some cheap rubber 'slush' mats that are kind of deep. going for that until the WeatherTech Floor Liners are available. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts