Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

Are any of you members of the Fiat-Lancia Unlimited (FLU) club? If so, do you feel like you get a good value for your money?

Thanks,

Ryan

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm on your forum and once I get my 500, I'll consider joining. events like the FFO really get my attention. if you guys do regularly scheduled local events or even meets that can be driven to and back in one day would certainly go a long way.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

I should have been clearer -- I'm not a member of FLU nor affiliated with them at all. I was asking about others on here who may be members and whether they felt they were getting their money's worth.

I'm considering joining, as there's an OH chapter, so some of the events would be easy for me to attend.

Ryan

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
I joined FLU. only wish I had taken delivery of my car a week or so before the FFO. that would have been way cool to attend.

there is a meet coming up next month by our local chapter of FLU (CIICCA) which I can't wait to attend. they're also having a nice country drive, lunch and then on to one of our State Parks in October. they seem really active, with an activity planned nearly each and every month.

hopefully everyone is lucky enough to have a FLU Chapter near them for Fiat fans to get together and meet. :)

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
membership is $35 dollars a year, thats kinda cheap! "not complaining" . wonder what u get for that other than the awesome company :)

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
membership is $35 dollars a year, thats kinda cheap! "not complaining" . wonder what u get for that other than the awesome company :)
a semi-monthly magazine, Ricambi, along with your membership # that may come in handy at national events, a "FLU" decal for your car and some other items. no t-shirt though.....:(

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
I was wondering how much is the FFO trip cost not including gas.

Sent from my Thunderbolt.
you should probably check out their site (http://fluforum.italiancarclub.com/index.php ) and see what the rates were. they had several packages, if I remember right, that included hotel rooms, admission to the events, etc. I didn't read it real close as I knew I wouldn't be able to attend. :(

the last time I checked, they had not decided on a location for the 2012 FFO.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.