Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
If ou open the car door then look behind the hinges there is some black squidgy foam filling the gap behind the front wing panel.
However, on my 500 the black 'skin' of the foam has torn and there is white 'marshmallow' popping out, which is getting snagged by the door edge when the door is opened and closed. So when the door is closed there is a bit of foam sticking out of the gap.

Does anyone know if that bit of foam is easy to replace. If the front wing is taken off can the strip of foam be ordered and easy replaced?

Car still under warranty so could get it looked at next service

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is there a website that you can access exploded diagrams of the car to select the Part numbers. Fors have a readily accessible website where you can easily point and click on any part to get the part number etc
Anything like that for Fiat?

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmm, I dont think that is what I am after. That looks like the trim that is at the front edge of the glass in the door.
I am talking about opening the door and looking between the door and the car body and filling the gap between the door frame and the back of the wing (fender?) panel is squidgy black packing. The black sking has split and white foam is ousing out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts