Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Local sale only for LA and OC.

They are in new condition and have less than a 500 miles on them.

4 Fiat 500 Sport Wheels
4 Tires
4 Sport Caps

I am asking $750 or OBO!

Please call me at 626 2989838 or email me [email protected]
Why is everyone afraid to ship? I would have bought these, but hey, no shipping.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I don't think anyone is afraid to ship... It has just turned into another hassle like so many things in our country.
I know. I checked the prices to ship down to cali for my wheels and tires and it's ridiculous.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Thanks again, Will. This is what they look like on the Lounge. Now if I could only switch over to the sport bumpers.

Before

After

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I fill my tires with marshmallows. Honestly, my car rides very nicely. My wife doesn't even complain...and that's what she does. ad nauseum.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I fill my tires with marshmallows. Honestly, my car rides very nicely. My wife doesn't even complain...and that's what she does. ad nauseum.
Oh it rides fine, I just need to put in a days worth of driving to get used to it. I only drove it for 10 minutes, but tossed it around with no issues. I have to put at least 300km on it tomorrow, so I'll get a better feel for it.

My wife took it to work today and she liked how much more stable it felt, especially with the high winds and semis on the highway. Although I paid a bit more than I wanted to(could have done it myself), I take comfort in the fact that the mechanic at Chrysler was Fiat trained and had everything ready to go when I arrived. Young guys and their enthusiasm,lol. The car didn't even need an alignment, just a camber adjustment.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Thanks again, Will. This is what they look like on the Lounge. Now if I could only switch over to the sport bumpers.

Before

After

That looks fantastic. Is the car lowered?

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
That looks fantastic. Is the car lowered?
Thanks, yes it is. Been driving her around today with the top down and got lots of necks snapping for a double take. I know they are only PE factory rims, but considering they weren't an option for the Lounge, I'm more than satisfied with the looks and color combo.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts