Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale in Washington DC (downtown) is a set of 4 15" steel wheels and covers taken off a 500 with 12 miles on it. Brand new/genuine Fiat. Great candidate for winter set. I just don't have the room to store them. Yours for $300 :D (local pickup only). Ciao.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Mike,
yeah, there are still here, taking HALF of my storage unit, hehheh...
if by flexible you mean when, I am flexible, but if you mean where, not so much as I'd rather keep them here until someone basically picks'em up locally where I live...

·
Registered
6 Posts
wish i was headed towards you for business but that doesn't look to be the case. if you change your mind and would consider hauling them to UPS let me know.

i want them to mount snow tires. there is a company in CA that is selling the wheels for $200 + $49 shipping, but i would still have to find and buy the wheel covers.

either way thanks for your time and enjoy your ride...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey - I am not super-against shipping but to bo honest, I don't know how to go about it. Let me know if you know... (does UPS have special boxes?) I too wanted to keep them to mount snow tires, but when we realized they took so much room in our tiny storage room downstairs (I live in a condo building in town), that pretty much killed any prospect of letting me keep them WITH tires. noooooo.
I sometimes go to Philly to see friends but my recent and upcoming weekends have been booked...

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I let my dealer store them for me, $40 until the next tire season.

·
Registered
6 Posts
unfortunately i believe the only way to keep the shipping costs down would propably require a little too much work on your part. each wheel would fit in a box you could buy from uhaul (or staples or office max) for about $4 each. with a ups online account you would them print a shipping label and bring the 4 boxes to a distribution center.

this explains it pretty well..
http://www.clubxb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17341

1 - 9 of 9 Posts