Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of used Steel Wheels & covers from a Pop. NO TIRES! NO TMPS! I am replacing these wheels and don't want to store them any longer than I have to. Asking $300 for local pickup (preferred). I will consider shipping but the buyer will incur all shipping costs.

These could make GREAT Winter wheels for those of you that do that.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
:) BUMP (-:

I am open to Offers....PLEASE PM ME. I would like these gone.

I am open to possible trade offers also!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
245 Posts
Something for you to keep in mind; 500 Madness has a set of 4 steel Pop wheels for $199.99 and shipping was $59 dollars from California to Massachusetts. Would you be interested in selling the covers seperate from the wheels?

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Something for you to keep in mind; 500 Madness has a set of 4 steel Pop wheels for $199.99 and shipping was $59 dollars from California to Massachusetts. Would you be interested in selling the covers seperate from the wheels?

I'd be willing to separate them. Make me an offer....

·
Registered
245 Posts
Do you have a picture available? OEM covers according to my local studio are $79 each. Let me ponder an offer. By the way Happy Holiday's.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Sorry for the late reply. My wife picked up some new covers for 35 each without me knowing. They are plain covers with 500 on them.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have the wheels & covers. Would prefer to sell as a set, but will consider selling just the covers. I want them out of my garage...

Make me an offer.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
how much for just the wheels?
$200 and I'll throw in the covers. You could resell them and make some $ back. Also I see your in Detroit, for an extra $40 I'll meet you about 1/2 way. Somewhere in the 94/69 intersection area. Let me know you thoughts.

·
Registered
181 Posts
$200 and I'll throw in the covers. You could resell them and make some $ back. Also I see your in Detroit, for an extra $40 I'll meet you about 1/2 way. Somewhere in the 94/69 intersection area. Let me know you thoughts.

sorry i wanted them in case i ended up buying a set of winter tires, but looks like we wont be getting any more snow storms here this winter.
if you still have them for sale in a couple of months, and the scca approves the 500 for autox, ill pick them up to mount a set of race slicks on.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts