Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
So is Louisiana. When I was down there as part of the public health relief effort after Hurricane Katarina I got my first exposure to drive thru daiquiri bars. As long as you didn’t put a straw in the cup you were legal.

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
Texas is one of those states.
You're not going to believe this but at one time (I could name the place but I won't) in Southern Maryland there was a bar/package store that would pass mixed drinks through the drive-up window. The drive-up window was behind the bar and you could sit there and watch it!

·
Registered
962 Posts
You're not going to believe this but at one time (I could name the place but I won't) in Southern Maryland there was a bar/package store that would pass mixed drinks through the drive-up window. The drive-up window was behind the bar and you could sit there and watch it!
and you wont name the place why?

·
Registered
475 Posts
It is possible to carry booze in a flask for consumption after driving too, you know. I use a flask for Scotch when I camp. Never had the temptation to make sure that it hadn't spoiled while driving...

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
You could put washer fluid in case of a emergency. Never know when you will run out, with a dirty windshield.

·
Registered
825 Posts
We have those in OH, both drive up windows for pass-through package sales and full drive your whole car through convenience stores. You pull in and there are shelves on either side, and you tell the worker what you want, and he'll grab it and bag it, then you drive up to the register at the end to pay.

Sign of a civilized society, that is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts