Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Aw, sad vote stats though. I have found more positive articles/reviews than negative. The only gripe major car-folk have with it is its pick up and go. Big deal.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aw, sad vote stats though. I have found more positive articles/reviews than negative. The only gripe major car-folk have with it is its pick up and go. Big deal.
Road Race Motorsports ECU and your choice of intake and exhaust resolves this for the most part according to many here, so even that can be "fixed". There has been a good deal of bad press lately is all, nice to see positive mentions even when they are just little tidbits.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Road Race Motorsports ECU and your choice of intake and exhaust resolves this for the most part according to many here, so even that can be "fixed". There has been a good deal of bad press lately is all, nice to see positive mentions even when they are just little tidbits.
Oh I certainly agree :) I was just noticing that while doing research on my own I hadn't been able to find one entirely bad review. Little comments about horsepower or 'chickmobile' are nothing. This car is fantastic!

·
Registered
13,455 Posts
I've only, have read, one bad review, about the 500. And that was BS, only because Fiat didn't sell 50,000 cars.

The review above, seemed to be a short and some what good.

·
Registered
168 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Relax whooaaa... drama lama. Note no political comment - just stating they are not reliable source of info.
LMAO!!!! I guess you have to alter A presidents military record or edit police video in a murder investigation to be a reliable source. There is not enough server room for this web site to list all the biased in the main stream media. Please...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts