·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
While I like my blue color choice every time I see this I sorta wish I had went with this color choice instead, also sometimes the copper looking color does the same for me...aarrgghhh.
It's funny you say that - I feel the same way about the blue. Ultimately I decided on Grigio because my MINI S was blue and I always regretted not getting the dark grey. So I went opposite this time. Rame is an awesome looking color. My dealer didn't have any on the lot. Had I actually seen one in person it may have swayed me in that direction. Don't see very many in that color. Oddly - my dealer told me that the least popular color in their studio is Grigio. I though that was interesting.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Looks hot, love grigio, I almost bought a prima in that color, but it looks even better with no decals on it like you have it, looks super clean.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No strip on the windshield. I've never really been a fan of how it looks. Maryland's limit is 35%. Using the 35% M which is a true 35% - I'm sitting a few % below legal.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
35% all around here, front stip and sunroof included, actually sunroof and front are 20% I think but the rest is 35% which is also the legal limit here, sunroof is a must to me at least and total here in my area is just over $100, max of about $150 depending on the extra bits you might add and comes with lifetime guarantee.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll see how I feel about the sunroof when it gets to be nicer weather. If I find it to be too bright I'll have them throw 20% on it.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
I was told the tint in the factory window plus 35 puts me over ?? Sent from my Argento 500
I can't see that happening, 35% is the standard and NC has some pretty tough rules and they aren't fussing over it so I don't see you having any problems. As for the sunroof, 20% makes it PERFECT allowing a good amount of light in without the brightness and the higher risk of exposure to harmfulness from the sun which I have to consider.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
How do you know they are Eibachs? Which version? How much to install? Looks as good as coil overs!!! NICE Fiat 500 Argento Sport
Read his signature... "Current: 2012 Fiat 500 Sport (Grigio) - Injen Cold Air Intake - Eibach Pro Lowering Springs - 35% 3M Color Stable Tint - Borla Cat back (Awaiting Shipment!) Garaged and in stasis: 1986 Bertone X 1/9 In the past: 1970 Fiat 850 Sedan, 1987 Bertone X 1/9 "Don't try to be a great man, just be a man. Let history make it's own judgements." - Zefram Cochrane, circa 2073."

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Ahhhhh! Looks like more then 1.2 drop
Not really. I have the H&R which are .75" Front and 1.3" Rear drop. I would tend to agree that his rear looks like it may be more than 1.3", but then again it may just be the angle of the car to the camera or the way it is parked on the incline.

Land vehicle Vehicle City car Car Fiat 500

1 - 20 of 24 Posts