Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caio a tutti. My name is John and I'm from Anaheim, CA. I bought a 500 Sport last December 22, 2011 from Orange Coast FIAT in Costa Mesa, CA. My car is Grigio, manual transmission, with the Convenience and Sound Safety Packages and Sunroof. It also came with tinted windows (hatch and rear side), HID lamps and Green/Red Side Stripes.

For performance, so far I got the Injen CAI, Sprint Booster and Borla exhaust. Later on I'll be getting the Lowering Springs 1.2", Short Shifter by Craven Speed and the Upper Front Brace Bar.

I have accessorized it a bit, as well. I got the Assetto Corse 500 Cover Mirrors, shift knob (glossy black top/chrome bottom) by Black, leather shift boot/parking brake boot & lever (Italia theme) by Black, aluminum pedals by Black, Go badge with Italia boot map, retractable front license plate frame and door sills by Black. Later on I would like to get some Coco mats.

i hope you like my pictures. I call my car "La Piccola Furia" - in English "The Little Fury".

Vehicle Automobile pedal Car Auto part Family car
Land vehicle Vehicle City car Car Fiat 500
Car Vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle registration plate
Automotive exterior Vehicle Car Bumper Family car
Car Vehicle Steering wheel Steering part City car
Car seat Vehicle Seat belt Auto part Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Vehicle door
Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Vehicle door Automotive exterior
Land vehicle Vehicle Car City car Fiat 500

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
welcome aboard!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you get your little Italy badge from 500 madness. If so how is that mounted to the grill?
Yes, I got it at Madness. They put it on for free. There's the Go Badge Kit (I bought the black one) and the Italia boot map badge that you attach to the kit. It comes with a Velcro strip that you attach in back of the grill, I believe. I got all my mods and accessories there as well.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Those guys are really nice there. They attended as vendors our 2010 smart car nationals in Kansas City. They shipped there yellow smart here. Sold their product. I have a good friend who lives in Long Beach. When visiting him, I will have to pay a visit to Madness shop one of these days. Do they keep all their parts in on shop, for both brand cars?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those guys are really nice there. They attended as vendors our 2010 smart car nationals in Kansas City. They shipped there yellow smart here. Sold their product. I have a good friend who lives in Long Beach. When visiting him, I will have to pay a visit to Madness shop one of these days. Do they keep all their parts in on shop, for both brand cars?
Yes, they cater to both the FIAT 500 and Smart car. Boris gave me a ride in his Prima to show me his exhaust and other mods. I felt I was in a Fast and Furious movie! The things you can do to that little 500 are amazing. Boris and his staff are really nice.

Ciao

1 - 6 of 6 Posts