Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally they launched the car here, mines a manual sport with 4 airbags, esp, 4 disc brakes, and i included the optional packages: automatic climate, bose system, sky window and leather seats:

·
Registered
13,461 Posts
I notice you car is a sport, with full leather seats. We can't get that on the sport model here in the states. Only leather with some kind of cloth material in the middle insert.

Congrats on your new car too!!!!!

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Congrats, where in Argentina are you from? I visited Mendoza and loved it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Congrats!

Even your rubber floor mats are different than ours!

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
don't look like OUR all weather mats. probably just an alternative to the carpet.

the leather seating on his car was mentioned as an option. maybe the Katskins? has the ATC but no heated seats? regardless, looks great!

congrats on your new 500 'trqarg' and WELCOME to the forum! :)

·
Registered
453 Posts
For whatever reason, at least in the states, heated seats can't come with the manual. The package I got would have had heated seats, except I got the manual, so no toasty buns for me. :(

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
For whatever reason, at least in the states, heated seats can't come with the manual. The package I got would have had heated seats, except I got the manual, so no toasty buns for me. :(
oh yea, sorry.....I forgot.:eek:

but one question that no ones asked regarding the original title "From Argentina Blue Squadra Sport":

WHAT'S A "SQUADRA"? :confused:

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
oh yea, sorry.....I forgot.:eek:

but one question that no ones asked regarding the original title "From Argentina Blue Squadra Sport":

WHAT'S A "SQUADRA"? :confused:
SQUADRA=TEAM

Argentina's colors are blue

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Blue Squadra is the name of the color (Azul Squadra), you dont have this color there?

There are some differences between countries, here it doesnt come with those headlights that look like xenon :mad:

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Nice little car. I'm jealous of those seats.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Blue Squadra is the name of the color (Azul Squadra), you dont have this color there?

There are some differences between countries, here it doesnt come with those headlights that look like xenon :mad:
yep, same color Blue here in the States, it's just called "Azzurro" which I guess is "Blue" in Italian.

as for the headlamps, I believe in some countries, HID/Xenon lamps are illegal. don't know about Argentina........:rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts