Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how the clear bezel comes off on the front fender turn signals.I'm hoping it pops off as opposed to having to get at it by taking apart the wheel well....wanting to do a graphic on the fender.

thanks

John

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
it actually just snaps in. there is a large tab on the back. you might try gently sliding it either foward or backwards and lift at the same time.

good luck! :)

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Are you guys talking about the little oval one on the fender. I was wondering last night how to change the bulb in it. Guess it free for the next 3 years.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Are you guys talking about the little oval one on the fender. I was wondering last night how to change the bulb in it. Guess it free for the next 3 years.
yea....hopefully the bulbs don't burn out like the ones on the smart. geez, I've NEVER replaced so many bulbs on a BRAND NEW CAR. :mad:

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
I was looking at a new Maserati. There a dealership here in town, that displayed prestige cars at mall. The little oval turn signal on the Maserati front fender, looks like the one on the 500. Wonder if Maserati, buys some of its parts from Fiat?

·
Registered
123 Posts
I was looking at a new Maserati. There a dealership here in town, that displayed prestige cars at mall. The little oval turn signal on the Maserati front fender, looks like the one on the 500. Wonder if Maserati, buys some of its parts from Fiat?

Since Fiat owns a majority of Ferrari and Ferrari owns Maserati...........

·
Registered
46 Posts
in order to take off the side marker, the easiest way is to just take off the wheel liner. There is only 6 or 7 screws holding it in. If u dont its kind of a pain. U can try with a little tiny screw driver but dont scratch the paint. On the front side of the oval light (end closest to the front of the car) there is a little tab that u have to push in, Once u push that in the front of the light housing will pop out. Problem is it needs to come out even, meaning the front and back have to come out evenly, not on an angle but the back side has a very small lip that is almost too large to fit out of the hole that it has been put into. You can try this way but i assure you its way easier to take off the wheel liner :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts