Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two HID kits that I ordered from BFXenon.com paid 189.99$ + shipping each.
The kits are brand new in the box, never been installed.

The headlight conversion kit is 8000k
The Fog Light conversion kit is 8000k (It might be 3000k I will confirm tonight)

I can do both kits as a package deal for 280$

I can also sell individually but that would have to be discussed.

I am Located in Montreal Quebec, Canada, I would prefer a local pick up,
but I can also ship at the buyers expense.

I will post Pictures of the kits up later.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I ordered my kit for my car I had ordered these for a friend of mine, He backed out because he sold his Fiat.
So I am trying to sell these for him so he can make some of his money back.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fiat 500 Use an H11 Fog light bulb, I can guarantee that H11 for for Fiat 500 equipped with fog lights,
I cannot guarantee that they will fit any after market kit you might be installing.
The only way to confirm would be to see what bulb type your aftermarket kit uses.

My friend sold his 500 for work purposes he needed an SUV.

·
Registered
312 Posts
dumped500 quick question, what color and milage were on your friends car? I just picked one up that was quebec registered.

Happy

·
Registered
374 Posts
Sucks for your friend, got ripped off. Could have spent right about 100 bucks for HID kit and fog lamp kit...****.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sucks for your friend, got ripped off. Could have spent right about 100 bucks for HID kit and fog lamp kit...****.
Sucks that people like you still cheap out and don't realize the quality difference between a quality HID conversion kit and a cheap ebay one.

I used to be an HID distributor so I know the many different qualities of kits, and sure you can get cheap kits, but its always a hit or a miss, it might work now but eventually it will die.

In my opinion its better to sometimes spend a little bit more to get a lot more.

Please don't pollute my thread, if you have nothing relevant to purchasing my kit then please refrain from posting in this thread.

Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts