Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Competizione Sport Tuning Stainless steel brake line kit for sale.

Brand new, never installed, still in package.

looking for 140$ shipped anywhere in USA / CANADA

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I can buy this new in the 120's, so why would I want to pay you a premium, and not have the ability to return it if there is a fault?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can buy this new in the 120's, so why would I want to pay you a premium, and not have the ability to return it if there is a fault?
Most places have them up at the 128$ + shipping margin, so I don't no where you are getting 120 from, but ill adjust my price to 125$ shipped anywhere in Canada / USA so that you can stop crying.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Most places have them up at the 128$ + shipping margin, so I don't no where you are getting 120 from, but ill adjust my price to 125$ shipped anywhere in Canada / USA so that you can stop crying.

Not crying. just avoiding you ripping off someone. I said 120's not $120. Usually when someone buys something, and they decide not to use the item, they sell it for 50% off.

My offer is 60$ + shipping

·
Registered
707 Posts
Not crying. just avoiding you ripping off someone. I said 120's not $120. Usually when someone buys something, and they decide not to use the item, they sell it for 50% off.

My offer is 60$ + shipping
just helping out here, but usually when the item is still new and they can no longer return it, they dont sell it for half off. They sell it at a loss at times but definitely not half. I would think an offer of $100 shipped would be far. not that I'm interested. I have a BBK on it's way

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
just helping out here, but usually when the item is still new and they can no longer return it, they dont sell it for half off. They sell it at a loss at times but definitely not half. I would think an offer of $100 shipped would be far. not that I'm interested. I have a BBK on it's way
A 100 shipped would be fair. 140 is nuts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Item was originally put up for retial at 159$ by competizione sport tuning, I did not see the revised pricing on other tuning sites, hence my price of 140$ shipped.

That 60$ offer made me laugh, if you want them I can do 100$ shipped depending on your location, forward me your email so I can verify my shipping cost.

Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts