Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2012 Fiat 500 Cabrio BIANCO in immaculate condition (purchased last September and still has new car smell). 5spd and black cloth/letherette. $3000 worth of GENUINE FIAT optional packages/accessories make this 500C stand out: genuine Fiat 500 Sport's 16" alloy wheels in highgloss black and oem all-season tires ($1750), checkered black bands (professionally installed by Fiat) and inner doors matching checkered trim, Red accent on Alloy wheel caps, mirror caps and lower dash, stainless steel package for pedals and door sills, chrome steering wheel accents and martching CHROME shift knob (SPORT model). Also incl. is the $150 optional Fiat emergency wheel/tire/jack was installed (under trunck so no luggage room lost) instead of the standard fix-it-air-can/patch kit. Under remaining FIAT 4 yr/50k warranty. Zero marks, zero dent, zero curb rash of any kind. Clear carfax (please see a copy on my ad on cars.com, zipcode 20005). Clear title in hand. $18,250.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks lorvar... I love how it turned out. I get tons of compliments. Many ask me if it is a special edition! ha. I will miss it. I hope I am not doing something stupid but the idea is to make room for a possible future Abarth... (on a different topic, I drove a twinair last xmas in France and it was a blast! love that engine).

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Ok, then all is forgiven as long as you stay in the family

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
2012 Fiat 500 Cabrio BIANCO in immaculate condition (purchased last September and still has new car smell). 5spd and black cloth/letherette. $3000 worth of GENUINE FIAT optional packages/accessories make this 500C stand out: genuine Fiat 500 Sport's 16" alloy wheels in highgloss black and oem all-season tires ($1750), checkered black bands (professionally installed by Fiat) and inner doors matching checkered trim, Red accent on Alloy wheel caps, mirror caps and lower dash, stainless steel package for pedals and door sills, chrome steering wheel accents and martching CHROME shift knob (SPORT model). Also incl. is the $150 optional Fiat emergency wheel/tire/jack was installed (under trunck so no luggage room lost) instead of the standard fix-it-air-can/patch kit. Under remaining FIAT 4 yr/50k warranty. Zero marks, zero dent, zero curb rash of any kind. Clear carfax (please see a copy on my ad on cars.com, zipcode 20005). Clear title in hand. $18,250.
For shits and gigs...see what Fredericksburg Fiat will offer you for it. They've been great two work with for trades.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The wheels were special-ordered from the factory in glossy black. It is in Fiat's option catalog. This is not an after-market job. They are the same as the euro Fiat 500 TwinAir Plus.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
maybe a nice flat black powder coat is in order if they don't warranty my chipped clear coat wheel. :(

See my other thread it got denied even though the dealer even total digital imaging it looked as if there was no impact that caused the chip in the clear coat.

Sent from my Argento 500

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Saw them at my dealer last month, looks nice in black.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
I would like to see a set in flat black. Sent from my Argento 500
If mine were peeling and denied and I needed a solution I would consider Plasti-Dip as it works really well for wheels, when peeled off you get stock looks so pretty much like having two sets of wheels in a way. Added benefit is the protection is great with PD and it will give the flat black no gloss look. :cool:

·
Registered
75 Posts
I've read the posts and didn't see a mention about the 'twinair' lettering on the rear hatch. Does this this have a 2 cylinder engine?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Evanism - Ha - I wish. Nahh, I got the badge in Switzerland last xmas while visiting family. They are everywhere there. Very popular. Very distinct sound too. So it was just a node to it and to balance out all the V6 V8 I see around here.;)

Doohickie - Yeah, Fort Worth is kinda far... Thanks for the compliment. I really took a great deal of obsessive compulsive time to get it to look just right (not over the top or trying too hard but enough to turn head and smiles). I will miss it one day, Abarth or not.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts