Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a powdercoated red front brace bar for sale. It has been installed and has some scuffs but for the most part the red powdercoat is still intact. Asking $100shipped

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes Tweak, it's the lower bar. my car is lowered on coilovers and I have it set pretty low. And at my work we have speed bumps and I have some scuffs on it from that as well as driveways.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
yes Tweak, it's the lower bar. my car is lowered on coilovers and I have it set pretty low. And at my work we have speed bumps and I have some scuffs on it from that as well as driveways.
Did it make a big improvement? I know I want to get the rear sway from Rob when it comes out but am curious how much the front offerings actually do for the ride.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did it make a big improvement? I know I want to get the rear sway from Rob when it comes out but am curious how much the front offerings actually do for the ride.
I actually did notice the reduced body roll prior to adding my coilovers. So if you don't plan on dropping your car down to the ground this would be a performance upgrade. I enjoyed it until my coilovers arrived

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
surprised no one else is interested in this... open to offers. but $100 obo SHIPPED within CONUS

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
open to offers. Looking to trade if someone wants to unload their RRM intake :D I will add cash of course.

·
Registered
376 Posts
phattbam, I sent a PM on the bar. Did you see it?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Does it require any mounting hardware?

Is it easy to install?

Will the damage you incurred effect its performance or installation?

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
phattbam, I sent a PM on the bar. Did you see it?
Hello you sent me a visitor message. I sent you a PM in response

Does it require any mounting hardware?

Is it easy to install?

Will the damage you incurred effect its performance or installation?
No special mounting hardware required. it reuses current bolts. The scuff will NOT effect any performance or installation. PM replied to you as well.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I can't seem to send you a PM

I have a powdercoated red front brace bar for sale. It has been installed and has some scuffs but for the most part the red powdercoat is still intact. Asking $100shipped
I haven't been able to send you a PM about the bar, this site is acting up on my computer. I can read your message but have not been able to reply. I sent a message to your yahoo mail account a few minutes ago. I want the bar at the $95 price quoted. Please confirm you still have it and I'll paypal you the money today.
thanks ~the stig~

1 - 19 of 19 Posts