1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I traded in the Fiat for something a little different,

I have the following Items up for grabs,

- Custom Adapter plates to allow fitment of Euro Vmaxx coilovers on a north american Fiat (used), 40$ Plus Shipping

- Custom Fiat 500 Rear Camber kit (used), 40$ + Shipping

- Custom PVC short ram Intake pipe, This item was designed as a tester, it is fully functional I ran it on my car for 3 months
This can either be used on a car or used as a mold to have proper metal or carbon kevlar intake pipes made. (allows fitment of most cone filters) (used), 20$ Plus shipping

I can take pictures of all the items with the exception of the camber kit.

Jared

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Hey all,

I traded in the Fiat for something a little different,

I have the following Items up for grabs,

- Custom Adapter plates to allow fitment of Euro Vmaxx coilovers on a north american Fiat (used), 40$ Plus Shipping

- Custom Fiat 500 Rear Camber kit (used), 40$ + Shipping

- Custom PVC short ram Intake pipe, This item was designed as a tester, it is fully functional I ran it on my car for 3 months
This can either be used on a car or used as a mold to have proper metal or carbon kevlar intake pipes made. (allows fitment of most cone filters) (used), 20$ Plus shipping

I can take pictures of all the items with the exception of the camber kit.

Jared
Ok now I know why you aren't coming to the car show, lol

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didn't expect you to be leaving us so soon, do post back your next project before you leave permanently (if that is your intent).
I will still be around, I'm still trying to work with Lorvar to supply to community with camber kits and hopefully spacers.

Pic of PVC Pipe would be appreciated. Post or PM thanks

photo-1.jpg

Ok now I know why you aren't coming to the car show, lol
Honestly this has nothing to do with the car show, I am actually going to be out of town that weekend, This trade happened kind of randomly this week when I cam across a car that I have had my eye on for a while. It was in great shape almost new, But I seem to have run into some issues with the dealer in regards to a past debt on the new car, so the deal might be off.

I will still keep you posted via Pm, but I do still wish to work with you with my products.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Wheels and adapters?:)

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Custom made product made by myself, allows for more negative camber in the rear, and corrects certain Toe In.

here is a pic of the kit installed on my car running 16x8.5 Et 15 wheels.

View attachment 4494
pm me your number when you can

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thanks!! Looking forward to installing the intake!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 17 of 17 Posts