Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Working at VW dealership, I get great deals on stuff we get in and I have my eyes on a car. I may be trading it in but I thought Id post it here first to give a true fiat fan a chance to own it.

This is #477 in Bianco. 17600 KMS, oil changed every 5000 KMS. its been babied! It is very well equipped. I have done some mods to it that have really brought the car to life. Road Race Intake , eibach lowering springs and a custom magnaflow exhaust. also added a BLACK aftermarket shift knob in red and carbo. I have stock air box and springs. It drives like new and had a new set of Pirelli winter tires installed today. Its been tinted and has 3M rock guard all on the front end, hood, mirror caps and trunk area. I paid $25500 taxes in for this car last may,$750 for tint and 3m and $1050 on performance mods and $700 for tires. its been a blast to drive but I have a chance to get into a more luxury car for a great price. This is a very limited edition car that can't be purchased new anymore.

My dealer would be selling it for $19500 + taxes if I trade it in so I'd take $19500 with no GST. Car is located in Edmonton AB serious inquires only please!

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
I thought you were getting wheels and now I see you're selling it, but now you've changed your mind and are keeping it. wait for it......................yes, there it is. hear it? its the sound of him changing his mind.....AGAIN! LOL

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I thought you were getting wheels and now I see you're selling it, but now you've changed your mind and are keeping it. wait for it......................yes, there it is. hear it? its the sound of him changing his mind.....AGAIN! LOL
you're from the states yet you're posting in the western canadian forum, do you really have nothing better to do? because you have lots of time on your hands maybe you could take a minute to notice that I asked this thread to be closed because Ive decided to keep the car, I don't see the problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts