Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I took advantage of an employee incentive program that just came out at the VW dealership I work at. I just picked up a new GTI and traded in my 500 sport. I removed the intake I had on their and returned it to stock since I know there are a bunch of you that would want one!.
Ive used it for about 8500 KMS or so ( maybe even less) . Its a great intake, the gains are quite noticable and its worth it for the sound it makes alone. I think RRM have these up for $275 ( correct me if I'm wrong) this is the first production of intake that they made.
I'd take $175 + 25 shipping.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks tweak, by FAR the best online community ive been apart of. I wouldnt be surprised if I end up getting an used abarth down the road. Working at VW it was a no brainer really to trade up to a gti. I only had to roll in around 3Gs of negative equity which is pretty good considering I was upside down almost 7 grand. I've also owned a ton of VW stuff before and there is a huge vw community in my city so its a fun brand to own

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Thanks tweak, by FAR the best online community ive been apart of. I wouldnt be surprised if I end up getting an used abarth down the road. Working at VW it was a no brainer really to trade up to a gti. I only had to roll in around 3Gs of negative equity which is pretty good considering I was upside down almost 7 grand. I've also owned a ton of VW stuff before and there is a huge vw community in my city so its a fun brand to own
Congrats, post us some pics and don't be a total stranger. :cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I also bought this intake from RRM and was amazed at the improvement, and the sound is unbelievable. It's funny watching people's heads turn when they hear this rumbling howl and turn around and see this little thing, lol. This was one of the best intakes I've ever put on a car, Thanks RRM for the direction will be doing the timing mod. next.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts