Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I've got a Sport coming near the end of this month. The Sport rims and tires will be surplus to me and I plan to take them off pretty much right away. I've got winter alloys and tires already waiting and I want to run 17's next summer season...so...

I'd like to sell them to someone as local as possible. I go to NY and MI on a regular basis, but hopefully someone in Ontario or Quebec would like these. I'm thinking $950 complete with less than 100 km (I need to get home from the dealership). Sensors are worth almost $180 alone, so that's not a bad deal for someone with a Pop to upgrade.

I'm in Woodstock, Ontario.

Best Regards,

Rob

Please email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Hello,

I've got a Sport coming near the end of this month. The Sport rims and tires will be surplus to me and I plan to take them off pretty much right away. I've got winter alloys and tires already waiting and I want to run 17's next summer season...so...

I'd like to sell them to someone as local as possible. I go to NY and MI on a regular basis, but hopefully someone in Ontario or Quebec would like these. I'm thinking $950 complete with less than 100 km (I need to get home from the dealership). Sensors are worth almost $180 alone, so that's not a bad deal for someone with a Pop to upgrade.

Best Regards

Rob

I just purchased a set from the US this morning. Yours are a decent deal given they are new.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Car Has Arrived

Hello,

The car has arrived and the winter rims are on...

I've had a few offerers to ship...but I'd prefer a local deal...I'm nervous of damage during shipping.

I'll do $900 cash sale for a somewhat local sale.

Regards,

Rob

Hello,

Best Regards,

Rob

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Price drop to $800 - let's sell them!

Hello,

The car has arrived and the winter rims are on...

I've had a few offerers to ship...but I'd prefer a local deal...I'm nervous of damage during shipping.

I'll do $900 cash sale for a somewhat local sale.

Regards,

Rob

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts