Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boss came into my office today with a crushed sprite can and said "I accidently backed into your car" and handed me the sprite can. It was original and I couldn't help but laugh.

One of my peers at work wants to race his Prius against my 500 (approx 1/4 mile). I couldn't help but laugh again.

Please share your comments.

·
Registered
289 Posts
tpetrillo;19055 [FONT=Times New Roman said:
One of my peers at work wants to race his Prius against my 500 (approx 1/4 mile). I couldn't help but laugh again. [/FONT]

Please share your comments.
Show that Prius who's boss:D

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi,

To be honest, I haven't really gotten any funny comments on the size of the car. At most, all anyone really has asked is if its easy to park. :(

Regards

Pat

·
Registered
196 Posts
I was at a diner/bakery where I bought a bag with a couple of doughnuts in it. Since they're a little greasy and can soak through the bag, I decided to put them in the cargo area, where I have a liner.

A patron walking in passed me and drily said, "No room in the front, huh?"
THAT was a good one. :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Was at a stoplight, and a girl in the car next to me asked, "so tell me the good and the bad with the size of your 500?"
I said, "but we are at a stoplight, not much time."
She replied, "anything?"
I quickly replied, "the bad: the cup holders are too small for a grand latte, and the good: the rear storage compartment can fit a party size pizza, lol."
Light turned green and I noticed while looking in my sideview mirror that she was still at the stoplight laughing.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Awesome donut comment, loved it. Latte and pizza was pretty sweet too. Not really heard anything but one guy said he thinks its pretty cool and I am obviously not at all concerned with the size of my "unit" whereas he yells to his neighbor that drives a very large lifted 4X4 truck..."Sorry about your "situation". Kinda funny I suppose.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I'm 6'3 and i told a collegue that I was getting the 500 and he said "You're going to look like Mr. Incredible in that car!!".

·
Registered
614 Posts
Guy at Sam's Club while I was putting groceries in the boot of my 500C

"how much more can you put in that glove box"

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
"Funniest Comment about the Size of your 500!!" ?

not specifically about the size, but someone walked up to me in a parking lot and asked "is that a SMART CAR?" :eek: without hesitation and maybe even before she got the word 'car' out of her mouth, I said "NO!" its a FIAT. :mad:

she looked confused and said "so who makes that, VW?" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
207 Posts
My brother was in town for Thanksgiving and asked me to take him to the grocery store for one item. I wait in the car while he runs into the store. A short time later a little old lady pushes her cart to the front of my car because I didn't pull to the end of the space. She proceeds to grab her 3 bags and leaves the cart in my parking space. I am thinking please don't roll into my car and what is this woman thinking. She then walks right up to my door and stands there smiling. I didn't have the key on so I just crack the door open and she says I just wanted to see if J-Lo would pop out. I told her she stayed home while I used the car.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
not so much about the size of the 500, but a funny comment anyway.

my wife and I went to our favorite place to eat breakfast Sunday morning. while we were eating, a WWII Vet came in and sat down. a few minutes later, another one came in to join him.

the man that came in said "Hey, did you see the FY-AT that was parked next to you?" the other gentleman replied "It's pronounced FEE-OT." his friend said "You say it the way YOU want to, and I'll say it the way I want to!!!" LOL then he continued to tell his friend that years ago he owned a FY-AT and it was one of the best cars he had.....very dependable. :D

my wife and I just smiled. :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
I have a new one. I was at the packie (MA term for liquor store) and a guy asked me how many hamsters can I get in the car? Wrong car manufacturer but funny just the same.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Someone told me that the best thing about my car was that I can take it on a plane as a carry on. Someone else said it is too small to be called a car so he calls it my mobile.

·
Registered
3 Posts
A co-worker told me he tripped over my Fiat walking in from the parking lot.

One morning when the car was all frosted up another co-worker said it looked like an igloo.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts