Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this really funny. I smoke but not in the car. I put mt lighter and cigs in the little cubby in front of the passenger seat. The other day, I opened it up, and my lighter was gone. I figured I put it somewhere, or it fell out of the car or something. I just got home and went to pull out my cigs and lighter, and the lighter was missing again. So, I thought "what in the world?!"

I looked in the crack beneath the drawer. What had happened is that when the drawer closes, a gap opens and small things can slip through it. They are now semi-permanently lodged in the drawer, until I unscrew it and take it out to get to them. Not really worth it, but I thought I'd share. Anyone else lose anything to the abyss of the drawer? What im saving in gas, I'm spending on lighters ;);)

·
Registered
453 Posts
That's funny! Now I know not to put small unsecured items in the glove box. Better to be forewarned, so thanks! :)

·
Registered
453 Posts
OH! I get it now. :)
Yeah, models with the BOSE sound system have a subwoofer under the passenger, and therefore no little drawer. So, no worries for me! :)

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
The crescent moon shaped storage thing in the front of my cup holder is currently smuggling a tic-tac. It has been smuggling this tic tac for the last several months.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Yeah, I used to keep my phone charger and aux cables there, but the leads kept slipping down there and getting stuck.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
And it's only 1 and a half calories /Farrah Fawcett.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
That's where my phone lived until I noticed a wear mark on the screen cover.

·
Registered
825 Posts
I usually put my sunglass in that thing, sometimes my phone. Generally, though, it's empty. I like a clean, uncluttered look.

The two in the center console have a gum canister (the wife's), car keys (to the wife's car), and a pen.

My wife is completely opposite, she crams crap in every corner of her car. After every weekend (we drive my car on the weekends), I have to clean out candy wrappers, toothpicks, receipts, and God knows what else out of the car.

Her car looks like she's living in it.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
I usually put my sunglass in that thing, sometimes my phone. Generally, though, it's empty. I like a clean, uncluttered look.

The two in the center console have a gum canister (the wife's), car keys (to the wife's car), and a pen.

My wife is completely opposite, she crams crap in every corner of her car. After every weekend (we drive my car on the weekends), I have to clean out candy wrappers, toothpicks, receipts, and God knows what else out of the car.

Her car looks like she's living in it.

:D Stop kicking her out of the house! I know people that have the "lived in car" look, makes no sense to me at all!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts