Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for those who have actually placed a deposit and/or submitted their specs to their dealer. Share your colors/options.

Here's Mine:

Grigio / Black Leather / No Stripes / Sunroof / Loaded

Was planning on Nero, but cringed at the thought of having to maintain 2 black cars. I was sold after seeing the Grigio Abarth at the auto show. I was going to get the stripes, but I don't really like decals.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Deposit placed with specs submitted to Fields Fiat in Orlando, FL.

Nero, Red Mirrors/stripes, black 17" wheels, and I'm undecided between the black or red leather.
Otherwise loaded but NOT sunroof or smoker's package.

I don't figure I'll get much immediate use out of the engine block heater here in mid-Florida, but for only $50 I'm betting that the one day I need it I'll be glad I chose it.

Aftermarket, nothing is definite at this point, but I've certainly got my eyes on LEDs / HIDs, and the 'blacking out' of the windows, lights and chromey-bits as per Rev Scorpion's 'By popular demand...' thread in the 'Appearance and Body' section. I might see if the dealer will try to order all the black-chrome part numbers from the MOPAR and swap 'em out.

TMC Motorsport has my attention with their USA Model conversion; it's a big chunk of money, but not so bad considering it's power/coilovers/brakes/exhaust all in one package. If it turns out to be all it says it is, seems pretty cost efficient. I'm also on the lookout for a decent rear seat delete package, and a shortened shifter throw. Of course all of the performance oriented mods are on a strict "let's see how it does out of the box first" basis.

·
Registered
40 Posts
My deposit is placed with Maranello FIAT near Toronto, Ontario.

Bianco ext, Red Mirror/stripe, Bianco Forged wheels, Red interior, and every single option available.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Bianco
Red Mirror/Stripes
17" Hyper Black wheels
Red Leather
Safety/convenience
NO sunroof

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just put a deposit down this morning and it will be here in two weeks. Specs:

Lounge in Espresso with the Pelle Marrone/Avorio leather interior; sunroof.

I can't wait!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Put in my Abarth deposit a little over a month ago.

Nero
No Stripe or Mirror Caps
Convenience Package
Black Leather Seats
17" Hyper Black Wheels
No Sun Roof...I can't stand sun roofs.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Demo
Nero / Black Leather / Red Stripes / Power Sunroof / Safety & Convenience Pkg / 17in. Hyper Black Wheels
Have my VIN and hope to arrive in late March

·
Registered
162 Posts
Putting money down on an Abarth tomorrow evening. I think I am going to get it with the red leather seats, Convenience Package, 17" Black wheels and the the Caps and Stripes. Though I am still trying to decide which colors to go with. I was thinking either black with red stripes, gun metal grey with black stripes or gun metal grey with red stripes. Kind of leaning towards either the Black or Grey with red.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Well I put my money down. I am going with the gun metal grey with red stripe and mirror caps. Also doing the red and black interior with the convenience package and 17" black wheels. Was told it my be late May before it comes in. This is going to be a really fun summer.

·
Registered
582 Posts
My deposit is placed with Maranello FIAT near Toronto, Ontario.

Bianco ext, Red Mirror/stripe, Bianco Forged wheels, Red interior, and every single option available.
That's where I have my deposit! lol...awesome. Paolo, Pat and Ken are good guys, I stop by for a chat often. You know what else is awesome? We'll have different looking Abarths.

I'm going for Nero with all Black Interior, Red Stripe and Mirrors, Hyper Black forged wheels and all options. maybe not the sunroof, at 6'3" I'm not decided yet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts