Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gas prices will always go up but depending where you are in the world you could be paying more or less than others for fuel. Just so we can see what other members on this forum are paying, post what your paying at the pump per liter or per gallon. Don't forget to state what grade of fuel you use.

Right now I'm paying $4/Gallon for 91 Octane.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Orlando Gas Prices

At the Murphy Oil station at one of the local Walmart Neighborhood Markets 87 Octane was $3.22 and 93 Octane was $3.52. With a Walmart Discover card the price is reduced by an additional ten cents per gallon.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Right now I'm paying $4/Gallon for 91 Octane.
WHAT??? :eek:

"FiatFan", where are you? you don't have a 'Location' entered in your profile. :confused:

I'm in Indy and gas here is $3.12-3.19 for Regular Unleaded and 93 Octane is about 30 cents higher. I just talked to my father-in-law and he said gas in KC was down to $2.99!

$4/gal? what a rip-off........:mad:

·
Registered
289 Posts
$1.25/litre in Barrie ont Canada. Thats about $4.75 a U.S. gallon in Canadian dollars. I believe the dollar is around par. So, yes, 500's are selling better per capita in Canada.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
gas prices DROPPED again this weekend. now here in Central Indiana I've seen regular unleaded as low as $3.04 and heard of a place that is UNDER $3.00.

keep dropping.......won't hurt my feelings at all! :p

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Close to $5/gallon for 91.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
WHAT??? :eek:

"FiatFan", where are you? you don't have a 'Location' entered in your profile. :confused:
F500,

You obviously missed the fact that the original post was way back in May.
A lot has changed between may and now.

So many people to posts without ever actually looking at when the original posts were made in threads.

BC.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Maybe to put it into perspective, a full tank costs a little over $50 CAD ($49 USD).

1 - 20 of 98 Posts