Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2013 fiat 500 pop
58 Posts
500 Madness.com Awesome people I emailed them and within 10 minutes I got a reply.. order my go pedal yesterday cant wait to install it...

·
Registered
629 Posts
It makes your gas pedal more sensitive/responsive. Less lag. It does not add power.

·
Registered
2013 fiat 500 pop
58 Posts
better throttle response, true doesn't add any kind of extra Hp, just helps with the throttle dead spot,

·
Vendor
726 Posts
what is a go pedal and where can I buy 1
Hello Derf,

Thank you for your interest in the MADNESS GOPedal.

The MADNESS GOPedal is a throttle control module that is designed to reduce the initial lag felt in todays Drive-By-Wire vehicles.

It allows you to advance your throttle's timing giving a more direct response and improved feel.

The GOPedal has 4 different modes and 8 different settings to fine tune the sensitivity to your exact preference.

We offer the GOPedal for most FIAT models, Here is a direct link to the GOPedals:
Search - gopedal - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us directly via Phone, email, or the forums.

Thank you again.

500 Madness.com Awesome people I emailed them and within 10 minutes I got a reply.. order my go pedal yesterday cant wait to install it...
Thank you old pops!

We always strive to provide the very best in customer service.

Should you have any difficulties installing your GOPedal please don't hesitate to give us a call and we can help talk you through the installation.

·
Registered
2013 fiat 500 pop
58 Posts
ok ladies n Gents, I've had my Madness GoPedal n short shot intake for 2 weeks now, I just love the improvement in my throttle response, no I haven't been keeping up with Mpg for now, but I am very happy with the results. oh Yes if you are a Veteran, 500 Madness will give you a Military discount on some of there products*****

1 - 6 of 6 Posts