Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi people! And was wondering if anyone else in the Los Angeles area is jumping on the bandwagon of ordering an Abarth 500 in two weeks time.
:cool:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much for the warm welcome Tweak :]

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Just wanted to say hi people! And was wondering if anyone else in the Los Angeles area is jumping on the bandwagon of ordering an Abarth 500 in two weeks time.
:cool:
Congrats, I'd like to get one too, but I'm in NY.

·
Registered
588 Posts
One of the FIAT dealers here in SoCal (Van Nuys) told me that they are expecting their first Abarth in 4-7 days. Their list is supposedly a hundred people long, and each dealer is getting one Abarth (or something like that). Mark-up would be $5,000. I hope you will let us know how you like it!

·
Registered
376 Posts
One of the FIAT dealers here in SoCal (Van Nuys) told me that they are expecting their first Abarth in 4-7 days. Their list is supposedly a hundred people long, and each dealer is getting one Abarth (or something like that). Mark-up would be $5,000. I hope you will let us know how you like it!
$5000? Holy smokes..... The Tacoma,WA dealer is selling all the Abarths ordered before the demo is delivered at sticker +$0. I'm positive about that price as I'm #12 on the list. After the demo is delivered it sounds like the price will be sticker +$2000 or more. It will depend on interest and availability.

·
Registered
588 Posts
$5000? Holy smokes..... The Tacoma,WA dealer is selling all the Abarths ordered before the demo is delivered at sticker +$0. I'm positive about that price as I'm #12 on the list. After the demo is delivered it sounds like the price will be sticker +$2000 or more. It will depend on interest and availability.

Stig: #12 on the list. Very nice. $5,000 mark-up (if true!) is holy smokes indeed! But this particular dealer has a very special clientele: people who drive Rolls, vintage Alfas (I saw it), people who buy 3 at a time, almost all in cash, celebrities (this is Los Angeles), etc. etc. I felt like I was the only "normal/average" person who had to think about and finance the purchase.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts