Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm mowing the grass and the wife stops me and says, "You want me to run in town and get something to grill out?". "Sure!", says I.

Did she drive her Civic? Nooooooo.... she took my FIAT!

Ryan

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
tell her if she wants her own she can trade in her appliance.............ummm....i mean civic.

on a side note, its 90 degrees here in michigan today, so i assume you are pretty warm in OH today. wondering how well the AC works in the car, since it hasn't been warm enough to get much feedback regarding that thus far.

·
Registered
233 Posts
My wife was so against me getting a tiny car. She saw it at the dealership, now she wants to take lessons to drive a manual! Yikes. I don't even have the car yet, and I'm already thinking it won't be mine for long. The good news is that would open the way for me to upgrade to the Abarth.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If they had an AWD model, she'd have one tomorrow.

As for the A/C; yes, it's been blistering here as well. No complaints with the performance of the A/C at all. I do run the fan at 2, which I didn't think I'd need to do with the closeness of the dash. The left vent, most likey because of the steering wheel, doesn't really do much to reach the face, but both vents do well in the passenger seat.

Ryan

·
Registered
76 Posts
Timely post, Ryan ... I was wondering as well about how well the AC works in our "early summer" weather! Good to hear it is suited for our more extreme (vs. Europe's) North American weather!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Weird. My wife doesn't like the 500 that much. She thinks it's too small.

No wonder, ever since we have been married she has driven an Outlander or a CR-V!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts