Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get rid of the lag in your 500!

Our MADNESS line of GOPedals help with improving throttle response in your 500. This quick and easy upgrade, makes a HUGE difference in the way your 500 performs.

Find out for yourself why 1,000's of 500 car owners from around the world have chosen to upgrade their 500 with one of our GOPedals.

We offer several different models and all of them come with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!

Follow the link below and check out all the new MADNESS GOPedal Models:

As always if you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us directly at 512-982-9393 Ext:203 (ask for Alan)

·
Vendor
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There are countless upgrades available for your FIAT 500, why not start with something you can feel!

The newly updated MADNESS GOPedal w/ Bluetooth is designed to reduce initial lag felt in todays drive by wire vehicles by allowing you to advance your throttle’s timing to give you a more direct response for a much-improved feel.

The GOPedal puts the control in your hands! With four different modes and 8 settings, there is an adjustment to suit your needs.

To find the MADNESS GOPedal that is the perfect fit for your FIAT 500 please visit the link below:
Search - 500 gopedal - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Registered
2013 fiat 500 pop
58 Posts
this guys are AWESOME, I email their shop here in Texas, within 10 minutes I got a reply from Andy.. looking forward into purchasing this product

·
Vendor
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We received a review from a MADNESS GOPedal we installed yesterday.

"Already noticing the difference the gopedal made. Today I drove with it on Eco mode and my estimated ranges increased the entire ride to my job. When i left home the range was 314. When i parked it was over 350. What tha deuce?! Amazing! Thanks again for your help yesterday in making me love my Abarth even more." ~ Darnell T.

See why Thousands of drivers are loving their MADNESS GOPedal and find the perfect fit for your FIAT 500 by visiting the link below:
Search - 500 gopedal - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

1 - 4 of 4 Posts