Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a problem with my USB port recognizing my iPod or USB stick. No power or limited power from the port as well.

Brought it to the dealer and they had to replace the telemetrics unit ( whatever that is...had to wait 5 days for the part to come so I had to go in twice) but now it works great. The problem was that the radio wouldn't recognize device or it said "Device unavailable"

There is a slight change to the phone function as I know have to wait for the "beep" when telling out to phone someone. Didn't have to do that before- there is also a slight difference in the tone of the beep as well but nothing that effects the usage of the phone or radio.

Good work Golling FIAt in Bloomfield MI for getting this working correctly.

So, if you USB isn't working...its the tele metrics unit.

Brock

·
Registered
144 Posts
My ipod gets recognized, but I can't seem to browse artists or folders. I thought that happens by pressing the middle button on the left side of the steering wheel, but that has no effect at all. If I have a playlist cued up I can switch between songs in the list, but can't change between playlists. Am I missing something, or is it time for a trip to the studio?

·
Registered
144 Posts
OK, forget that post. I somehow missed the fact that I need to access the media player by first pressing the "main" button on the steering wheel. Once I did that, everything worked fine. Doh!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.