Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gray lounge 500c. Gray and black checked seats.

Almost a whim purchase, and changed to gray from black at the last minute. Stopped by the dealer (er, studio) last Monday just for fun after seeing a few in the neighborhood. Ended up going back to check again on the weekend and left with a new car. (Should have planned ahead as I had to open the top to fit the air compressor and boxes of crap from the back of the 9-5 that I traded in.)

I know I'm not supposed to be driving it hard yet, but can't seem to help it. A lot of fun.

Last monday I tried to convince my wife one of these would be cheaper (the shirt, not the car), but I got over that pretty quickly, obviously:

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Welcome to the forum and CONGRATS on your new 500c!

had mine since July and its the best car I've purchased in a long, long time.

the 500's are AWESOME! :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Blue and grey my first choices, ended up with blue, welcome to the forum, you're sure to love your new 500 as much as most everyone here.
I've never favored medium to dark blue cars, but I have to admit that I love the color of yours. I think the reason I didn't like them in the past was that they end up looking preppy, like a navy blazer & khakis.

The blue 500 looks fantastic, though. Really rich color.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
I've never favored medium to dark blue cars, but I have to admit that I love the color of yours. I think the reason I didn't like them in the past was that they end up looking preppy, like a navy blazer & khakis.

The blue 500 looks fantastic, though. Really rich color.

Thanks! :cool:
I've had many different color vehicles in the past but blue is my fav color and it was the one on the lot that was the specs I wanted so I ended up with blue, otherwise I would have been in gray or possibly even the copper looking 500.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome! I almost bought the grey one myself (with the red interior). I decided at the last minute to get the red, mostly because I've never had a red car before, and this was supposed to be for me to show my fun side...lol.

But the grey is really really nice.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Congratulations! I just bought mine on Halloween. The same thing happened to me...I went in to try to decide on a color and left with a car.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Congratulations!

I suspect a number of the purchases of these cars are going to be impulsive...The car makes an excellent case. It's fun, well equipped, offers a dramatic presence and from what history (at least the past few years in Europe/etc.) the cars seem to be screwed together fairly well!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Sounds nice. enjoy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts