Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

My name is Jen and I'm the proud one week owner of a 2012 500 Sport in Azzurro, convenience and sound package with sunroof and I couldn't be happier. It's my mom's fault actually, she works at a Fiat dealership and brought home a Lounge for the weekend so she could get *ahem* product knowledge....a week later we both have Sports LOL. Stumbled on to this forum looking for more info on the Sport button and decided to stay. Happy to meet you all!

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Congrats and welcome.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congratulations and welcome. I wasn't the least bit interested until I test drove one. I've had mine three weeks and love it, too!

Nancy

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Hi!

My name is Jen and I'm the proud one week owner of a 2012 500 Sport in Azzurro, convenience and sound package with sunroof and I couldn't be happier. It's my mom's fault actually, she works at a Fiat dealership and brought home a Lounge for the weekend so she could get *ahem* product knowledge....a week later we both have Sports LOL. Stumbled on to this forum looking for more info on the Sport button and decided to stay. Happy to meet you all!
Hi, Jen, welcome to the Forum. My name is Jonathan and I oversee Fiat Social Media from Headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI. Let me know if I can help you with anything..

·
Registered
588 Posts
Thanks! I can't remember the last time I've been this stoked about a car :)
Welcome, Jen! Love the Azzurro color. I have the 2012 Sport in automatic with convenience and safety with sunroof, too (I know you have sound). What's your interior like?

What cars have you owned before, just curious?

And what have you decided about the sport button? Do you depress it every time?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts