Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The name's Rendon (me, not the car).
I just purchased a 500 Sport.
I swore I would not have another black car... then I saw it on the lot and it was love :D
5 spd, sunroof, Bose, and a sexy fiance to accessorize the front seat!!

People here in Oklahoma seem confused more than anything when they see the car. I have had to answer the question "What's a FIAT?" More than once. It turns lots of heads on the road though...

Love the car so far. I was originally planning to purchase a SMART ForTwo' but am very glad that I was talked into taking the FIAT on a test drive. It is as much fun as the Smart in the city, but with the added bonus of being a competent highway vehicle.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
What's a FIAT, I hear that one a lot as well. I have seen only one other besides mine so for now I am VERY odd to everyone, one guy even thought it was a better model Smart car and was going to tell his wife she got the ugly model till he asked and found out it was a FIAT not a Smart...hehe. Congrats on the new toy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics!!!

Sorry for the bad shots... They were taken on my XOOM in bright sunlight, so I could not see where I was aiming :D

1st on the agenda is some coilovers. That thing sits almost as high as my Wrangler!!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Are you the robot from Pee Wee's playhouse?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
that was an underrated show with a ton of later found talent.

(Lawrence Fishburn, Phil Hartman, S. Epatha Merkerson)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't know if it was underrated, as much as overshadowed by PeeWee's popcorn tub shenanigans :)

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
We've all had our share of wanking in public places like movie theaters and in Best Buy near the exercise videos . He just got caught.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This should have been the lead pic in the thread. See what I deal with here in cow country?!?!? :D

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
My sister lives in OKC. The first time I flew out there I lol'd at the TV PSAs about not riding in the beds of pick up trucks.

In my part of VA they run PSAs about heroin and meth...in the midwest, they're worried about kids in the beds of trucks.

:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.